[Problem] industrial craft just wont work

• when i download v8.55 of ic for minecraft version 1.2.4 there are multiple files if someone can point me in a instalation link that would be nice and then when i try and install it from what i have seen it either gives me a black screen when i log in using the downloaded version of minecraft when mod loader is working (i test it) or it loads up the world and i test my making a tree tap but it doesnt work. please if someone can help me i would appritiate it and if it is just a computer problem or something tell me, i have a skype if you want to talk to me my name is bebaskanafani, please someoen help me (i am on usually from 4 pm central time till about 8pm central time and on weekends from 8am central time to about 11 pm central time, if i dont answer wait an hour or so and i might get to you) Thanks.

• when i download v8.55 of ic for minecraft version 1.2.4

wtf? That version doesnt even exist! Did you mean 1.81? If so then 1.81 is meant for minecraft 1.2.3

To run IC2 you need 3 files and thats it, If you read the thread on how to install it located HERE you will see that you need modloader, modloaderMP and Forge.

Those 3 go directly into your minecraft.jar file and the IC2 mod goes into your mods folder.

• i dont get what you mean. And those files are for minecraft 1.2.3 the new update is for 1.2.4, the download i have i dont even know were i got it from. if you have a skype or teamviewer can you see for me.