Another use for the electrolizer

• Yeah, but what do you make at this point? No point of including a new super high-grade material if there is nothing to make from it. And, I still think there are better options for a high-level iron replacement. I personally think that carbon fiber should have a new role as graphene, which could be made into graphene sheets which are extremely strong.

i'm not even sure as to what part of my post you were asking about the point of.. however, no one ever said there wouldn;t be a point of this new material, in fact all we have been posting if ideas using this new material. and honostly from most industrial standpoints Tempered aluminum is used in place of most iron, it's either tempered aluminium or 316SS, i suppose Carbon Fibers could be run through an extract but i think the current idea behind the carbon is that we are making Carbon Nano Tubing, which is the strongest carbon material known to man, which is used in the Nano-Armor, hence when it's made from nothing but electricty (redstone dust), diamonds, and sheets of pure Carbon Nano Tubing. chemical engineered carbon nano tubes are far stronger then natural graphene.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG