[1.81] Nuclear Reactors not working and un-textured reinforced door

• I am having problems with my nuclear reactor no producing EU and the wrong texture on my reinforced door. I saw other posts of this problem and they were told to get forge .57 which I switched to but it did not fix it. I can't switch to the newest forge, .58, because there are conflicts with that and buildcraft. I still have Minecraft 1.2.3 and IC 1.81.

• Forge 64. The reinforced door texture has been fixed in 1.90. Did the reactor have anywhere for its energy to go?

I have my reactor going into a HV Transformer and thats leading to my mass fabricator. Also where can I get Forge 64? I went to the Forge forums and only found 58 and 65. And 65 is for Minecraft 1.2.4 and I still got 1.2.3

• I must be screwing something up because I just got Forge 64 but my nuclear reactor still wont produce EU! Am I installing it wrong? I unzip the file then go to run, %appdata%, .minecraft, bin, minecraft.jar, and put all the files in there.

• Could the problem be that I have a bad setup in my reactor? This is what my setup looks like:

PPC CPP

PCDCDP

CDCUCDC

CDCUCDC

PCDCDCP

PPC CPP

P=Reactor Plating

C=Cooling Cell

D=Heat Distributor

U=Uranium Cell

• Did you put the HV transformer directly on a reactor chamber? I do and i get the bug aswell maybe it has something to do with the HVT im going to do some tests now.

EDIT:
    It has something to do with the energy net, if you activate your reactor and leave the region/chunk so that the reactor is out of the player chunk loading range the reactor stops producing eu. To start it again you have to break a wire and replace it. The HVT has nothing to do with it happens with and without one regardless of the placement inside the energy net.

• Did you put the HV transformer directly on a reactor chamber? I do and i get the bug aswell maybe it has something to do with the HVT im going to do some tests now.

EDIT:
    It has something to do with the energy net, if you activate your reactor and leave the region/chunk so that the reactor is out of the player chunk loading range the reactor stops producing eu. To start it again you have to break a wire and replace it. The HVT has nothing to do with it happens with and without one regardless of the placement inside the energy net.

I have a HV cable leading up to my HVT and I haven't left the chunk my reactor is in, but still tried your idea with breaking the wire and that still didn't help. To anyone trying to help me I am open to ANY suggestions right now because I just want to get this fixed now.

• Pick up all IC2 placed items in the chain, reactor to the Mass Fab.
    Close Minecraft.
    ReStart MC.
    Place objects again.
    Pray.

(This was the temp fix while forge was bugged. Some people reported still needing to do this even after upgrading forge.)

Basically there might still be a wire or another block in the line that thinks it is something else, even tho it looks like what it should be.