Suggestion : Changes to the Miner

• Name:
    Changes to the Miner

Description:
    While I really like the new design of the Miner (especially the modularity), I think it's a bit tedious to have to power it with just RE Batteries or transformators given the power consumption and mobile nature of this machine.
    The simple solution would be to just make the Miner accept Energy Crystals (and perhaps even Lapotron Crystals) as an internal power source and/or accept higher voltage from outside. This could also be achieved by creating a Miner for each tier, but this would add 2 more machines which would then make the lesser ones obsolete once you've got the better ones.

Which brings me to the modular solution: Adding another internal slot to the Miner which has to be filled with a battery block (BatBox, MFE or MFSU) so it would accept the associated (and lower) batteries as an internal power source.

[Also, the power consumption of the Miner might even be a bit too low. In my tests so far I've used up around 500k EU (+- 20%) per 75 blocks height (Diamond Drill and OV Scanner) and got at least 1 Uranium Ore on average per try (which should - according to the Tutorial on reactors - yield at least 1M EU (minus a wee bit for refining) in a Mk I reactor).]

Recipe: -

• in such case we will need t1 and t2 miner, first is mobile version, second one if much more powerfull (2 drills 2 od\ov 11*11 area hurge consumption both energy and pipes) (just like bc quarry but mine only ores)

miner drain 500 in IC1 per operation and 1000 in IC2 (untested, checked code only)

Actually, we need one more slot "what to mine".
    If you fill this slot with stone, miner will mine only stones, this can be separate gui with large grind, this will allow to setup miner, when you need only coal, you set this slot to coal and miner will mine only coal ignoring everything else.

also this will allow to mine non IC2 ores (many mods add new ores with such setup IC2 miner will work fine with other mods)