[Q] - IC2 Luminator power drain

• People on my server want me to lower the amount of power that is used up by these things, is there anyway to change how much power they draw/use?

Now I think they just don't understand but I thought I would ask before I reply to the server, the reason for the massive draw on power is because they have a huge 10k battery correct?

• Correct. Haven't used them for ages but I think once full they used about 0.25 eu/tick. Shouldn't take long to fill them to that point.

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure before I tell them all to shut up. I just remember they drain a lot at first and then everything levels out. I mostly just use the light blocks from red power personally but they like how when it's on a wall it turns into a tube shape.

• As an server admin i can tell you
    ignore thouse players baby crying give them some hardcore)

Hehe last time they did this I cranked up the number of mobs, the rate they spawn and how close they spawn. No one left there homes for a week.

On a sidenote, can you color the IC2 lights like with the buildcraft ones?

• Hehe last time they did this I cranked up the number of mobs, the rate they spawn and how close they spawn. No one left there homes for a week.

i have decreased energy you can get from solar wind and water generators to 0
    and to 1/2 from generator and geogenerator
    true power can be obtained only from nuclear :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Reactor: