Bug: Compressor Explosion

• Hi,

I had a compressor sitting beside a regular furnace. I had used the compressor to create compressed plant clumps and it was sitting empty but with a half used battery in the bottom slot. It exloded into tiny little pieces! ;(

Well not really, but it did explode and took the furnace beside it and the small chest beside the furnace. Not sure what I got back out of the unit as I was standing beside it with my inventory open, all of a sudden I was down to 1/2 of a heart and some stuff all over.

Brad

• Official Post

I have not been able to reproduce this bug, using the same set-up. Question, do you have any wires hooked up to that compressor?

• Nope, no wires, was just using the battery. I have the save file from about an hour before it happened. will try to recreate it.

• No luck repeating the error. I am not 100% sure what was in the compressor when it happened, I was trying to make bio fuel but since the recipe from the wiki doesn't work anymore I was trying some weird combinations. I did create a bio cell and tried that in the compressor, but no boom.