Posts by Bwiggles

I placed a row of copper wire from my bat box to where my machines were going, then dropped a macerator and extractor on top of the copper wire. I could not open the gui, and when rightclicking on them with cobble in my hand it placed the cobblestone. I suspect there is a bug with the machines being placed on top of copper wire.

Brad

For the rubber tree, if you find one and would like more near your base, chop it down and as the leaves degrade gather the rubber tree saplings. Then take them and plant them near your base. You can create your own rubber tree farm this way.

For the Tin, it seems to only be at the lower layers where diamond is located. Copper on the other hand does not seem to generate below 15.

Brad

No luck repeating the error. I am not 100% sure what was in the compressor when it happened, I was trying to make bio fuel but since the recipe from the wiki doesn't work anymore I was trying some weird combinations. I did create a bio cell and tried that in the compressor, but no boom.

Hi,

I had a compressor sitting beside a regular furnace. I had used the compressor to create compressed plant clumps and it was sitting empty but with a half used battery in the bottom slot. It exloded into tiny little pieces! ;(

Well not really, but it did explode and took the furnace beside it and the small chest beside the furnace. Not sure what I got back out of the unit as I was standing beside it with my inventory open, all of a sudden I was down to 1/2 of a heart and some stuff all over.

Brad

Recipe for the mining drill has the battery and circuit upside down. I just tried to build the drill but couldn't following the recipe, for the fun of it I tried putting the circuit on top of the battery and it worked.

Brad

I saw that Flan said SDK was updating his, so I loaded SDK's. I just tried Flan's and all is well.

Thanks for the help. I just saw the post in minecraft forums saying the SDK vs Flan's.

Hi,
    I am trying to set up a MEC server at my house for my kids to play on. I run an IC server for them now, and have done various mods but I cannot get past this error. I have re-tried everything from scratch a couple of times, both client and server. Here is the error I am getting.
    Starting from plain, for the server did the MP server and then MEC. For the client did the modloader, then MP and then MEC. In single player I can create new items (scaffold) but when connecting to the server (local host) it gets to downloading terrain and crashes. Here is the server message.

SEVERE] Unexpected exception
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ModLoaderMp.HandleEntityTrackerEntries(Llm;)LEntityTrackerEntry2;
    at fd.b(Unknown Source)
    at fd.b(Unknown Source)
    at ne.a(Unknown Source)
    at dk.a(SourceFile:25)
    at dh.c(World.java:895)
    at dn.c(SourceFile:80)
    at dh.b(World.java:883)
    at fa.c(SourceFile:106)
    at ec.b(Unknown Source)
    at ec.a(Unknown Source)
    at ir.a(SourceFile:43)
    at ji.b(SourceFile:279)
    at ec.a(Unknown Source)
    at cs.a(SourceFile:91)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(Unknown Source)
    at bo.run(SourceFile:422)

Any help?
    Brad