IC2 1.95 - NPE within changeFoam method

• Hi,

I get the following server side exception when entering a chunk that contains cables that are embedded within foam.

Minecraft Server:1.2.5
    IC2: 1.95
    MCForge_3.1.2.94

• It's not server-side only, it crashes on SP too (I wasn't able to get the log, but it started crashing right after I foamed a cable) - however it crashes on load, not when an existing cable is foamed.

• Any other mods installed?

No other mod was installed. We removed all the foam that contained cables and the exception is now gone. Anyhow we are now getting a new exception. I created a new thread for that one.

• I had RP, NEI and Railcraft, but the same bug persisted even after I removed all of them. Currently I have ModLoader 1.2.5, Forge 3.1.2.90 and IC1.95. It goes right to "Saving chunks" after the world is loaded, and it ends up corrupted.

• I've got same bug, plus described there. Previously i had MC 1.2.3 with IC2 1.81, RP 2.0 PR4e, BC 2.2.13. After upgrade to newest version's i have same errors on my server, and after all i've got clear chunk where was my house stand. :|

• Hi guys!

This bug still partially exists (at least for me) in version 1.95b. When loading a world which has cables covered in solified CF works fine, but loading worlds which have cables embedded in liquified CF still causes the client to throw a NPE.

• Same here (1.95b), foam covered cables just regenerated two of the chunks my nuclear facility was in :(

Error Messages:

Only happens with 'non solified' foam covered cables.