[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• What about a block that transmits heat data, if the reactor cannot. Then use a Freq. Transmitter to link it to a set of receivers or use Channels.
    I do not support the item idea, inside the reactor it would take space->less EU/t

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• v.1.1.4 released.

What's new
    - sound stops on signal removing (without waiting for the end of the sound)
    - sound looping takes into account duration of the sound
    - single alarm can't generate more then one siren simultaneously
    - added charged digital thermometer to creative inventory
    - fixed connection of alarms to redstone wires
    - fixed possible crash on placing block to non empty space

P.S. sound processing is significantly reworked to support controllable looping and stopping. Let me know if something goes wrong.

• What about a block that transmits heat data, if the reactor cannot. Then use a Freq. Transmitter to link it to a set of receivers or use Channels.
    I do not support the item idea, inside the reactor it would take space->less EU/t

As I said before, most likely space wouldn't be taken, but you will lose a sensor (one sensor for one frequency).
    You can use Thermal Monitor+WirelessRedstone or Modular Force Field addon to get remote indication with block on reactor. I don't want to implement another way to do the same.

• 「let me know if something goes wrong」 apparently redpower alloy wires no longer connect to the thermal detector and/or its alarms.it worked in 1.1.3 before,could you investigate the issue?

• Could you explain a bit more on what you want to do now.
    The Sensor is transmitting heat data to multiple blocks or how would this work?
    Is the goal to create a system to display reactor heat levels with redpower lamps(thats atleast my goal) ?

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

• Could you explain a bit more on what you want to do now.
    The Sensor is transmitting heat data to multiple blocks or how would this work?
    Is the goal to create a system to display reactor heat levels with redpower lamps(thats atleast my goal) ?

Please wait for a week or so. If current version will work fine, and have no more bugs, you'll see what I mean.

• Ya sure, im looking forward to it. Meanwhile ill solve my horrid wiring, good luck with the coding :)

• There was a problem with the translation into Russian characters are displayed incorrectly.

Here is my file IC2NuclearControl.lang

Here is a screenshot

• There was a problem with the translation into Russian characters are displayed incorrectly.

Is file saved in UTF-8 charset?
    You can try attached file, I saved your config in UTF-8. Unzip it yo your config folder.

If it will not help - please specify details: OS and forge version

• Unfortunatly it appears that I am noobing out more then I would like to admit...:S Is the server zip not added to the mods folder of the MCPC server? Is there a readme or resorce that explains where MCPC is pointing to for the resources?

Thanks again!

• Unfortunatly it appears that I am noobing out more then I would like to admit...:S Is the server zip not added to the mods folder of the MCPC server? Is there a readme or resorce that explains where MCPC is pointing to for the resources?

Thanks again!

Did you work out how to get it to work in MCPC-bukkit?

If not, and for the information of others, you need a specific version of the plugin for MCPC-bukkit: http://www.mcportcentral.co.za/index.php?topic=2355.0

It goes in the mods folder in the server and should be named to load after IC2.

Also, if anyone is interested, I did a Sphax texture version of the mod here: http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x6…-nuclear-control-v112-v01

:)

• Thank you very much.
    Tried many times to run the mod on my server, but all the time he crashed.
    I found this mod on this site, and on this site say that mod has been ported.
    thank for new site(with ported mod), all work.
    thank for this MOD - very cool.

p.s.: sorry for my english.