[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• What other mods do you have (especially base and core mods)? Can you try it on clean MC instance without any other mods, just Forge+IC2+Nuclear Control?

I was testing with CodeChickenCore and NEI(core-mods nothing else) but also clear instal with just IC2+NC.

[EDIT] Did another clear test today with latest IC2 and forge - R.Click still dont work. Version proof:

• I have few questions about Nuclear Control possible features:

1. Make possible to reset Energy Counter with RS signal.
    2. Use of Range Trigger on E.C.
    (example of use 1+2 - Monitor ARS-EMP[EC] and signalize "charge" when it reach 1 000 000EU[RT] reset[EC] and all again...)
    3. Array Location Card for Average Counters.
    4. Maybe stupid question but can Range Trigger work also backwards then its stated in OP(Starts at lower value and stops at higher)?

• Official Post

I have few questions about Nuclear Control possible features:

1. Make possible to reset Energy Counter with RS signal.
    2. Use of Range Trigger on E.C.
    (example of use 1+2 - Monitor ARS-EMP[EC] and signalize "charge" when it reach 1 000 000EU[RT] reset[EC] and all again...)
    3. Array Location Card for Average Counters.
    4. Maybe stupid question but can Range Trigger work also backwards then its stated in OP(Starts at lower value and stops at higher)?

1. Nice idea
    3. How can you use it?
    2 and 4 - I have an idea of new machine, which will work with different cards and will have more flexible settings. But currently NC is mostly on hold due to lack of time.

• 3. How can you use it?

Well its not important feature but you will be able to measure:
    -output of multiple different power-generating(greg/IC2/...) machines (on your selected spots) together
    -different powerlines without merging them etc.

But currently NC is mostly on hold due to lack of time.

As far as you dont drop support for this epic mod and stay in touch on forums once a month i am happy. :thumbup:
    And thanks for such fast respond and fix. You are awesome!

• Hello Shedar, thank you for this awesome mod.

I'm using NC 1.5.1c and IC2 1.115 #308.

I got a problem with block facing saving on server:

and after re-logging to server:

Also sometimes I'm getting an exception with internal server error while left-clicking wrong-rotated block (this error is for Info Panel)

This does not happen at singleplayer. This is completely new world after NC update.

UPD: Seems like not saving any block info: setted temperature in remote thermal always default 500 after re-logging =\

• Hey Shedar, the liquid sensor doesn't work porperly with TE portable tanks. Instead of measuring the whole column, it just measures the tank that the kit was used on.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I guess you use MCPC plus on server.
    If so, then issue is related to behaviour of IC2 API with bukkit world IDs. And can't be fixed by me without major rewrite of my code to remove IC2 network code usage.

if you have no MCPC plus or bukkit on server, then I need more details about mods, used on server.

Yep, I'm using MCPC+ and it have one strange thing: clean server core + IC2 + NC is working fine and adding mods ruining block synchronization. Still in solution search :(

• I guess you use MCPC plus on server.
    If so, then issue is related to behaviour of IC2 API with bukkit world IDs. And can't be fixed by me without major rewrite of my code to remove IC2 network code usage.

if you have no MCPC plus or bukkit on server, then I need more details about mods, used on server.

What? MCPC Is perfectly fine :P I have only ever tested NC with MCPC+ :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Hey Shedar, the liquid sensor doesn't work porperly with TE portable tanks. Instead of measuring the whole column, it just measures the tank that the kit was used on.

I use Forge API for liquid containers to get data. So if TE has multiple connected containers, not a big one, then my card reports what it should. I can add TE specific code to measure whole column, but not in the near future.

What? MCPC Is perfectly fine I have only ever tested NC with MCPC+

Every time I have a report about orientation/settings sync issues I see a bukkit or MCPC+ with multiple dimesions and machines in custom dimensions.
    Player explains why it happens in the bug tracker http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=281

• Quick question... i don't have much time testing newest build(working on 1.4.7 project) but i noticed text card is somehow missing. Is there some new way to add text?
    (Instead of making random kit-card-disabling all features and leaving just text)

• Official Post

Quick question... i don't have much time testing newest build(working on 1.4.7 project) but i noticed text card is somehow missing. Is there some new way to add text?
    (Instead of making random kit-card-disabling all features and leaving just text)

Nope. Text card wasn't changed and should be available.

• Nope. Text card wasn't changed and should be available.

Well i was testing on clear instal without NEI and seaching for "TEXT"/"CARD" with no result.
    [EDIT ok i find it with NEI but it dont show in creative tabs like most of them in "Miscellaneous"]

• indeed 1.5.2 working just fine. I have only one issue with the energy kit on the MFSU & MFE, with build 311. I can't insert the kit into them.
    If I rightclick the MFSU with the energy kit it just opens the interface of the MSFU, and it doesn't insert the kit. with the Redstone Cell of TE there is no problem.

• Official Post

indeed 1.5.2 working just fine. I have only one issue with the energy kit on the MFSU & MFE, with build 311. I can't insert the kit into them.
    If I rightclick the MFSU with the energy kit it just opens the interface of the MSFU, and it doesn't insert the kit. with the Redstone Cell of TE there is no problem.

Do you use version 1.5.1c of the Nuclear Control?