Posts by wasmic

Can anyone think of any odd generator types? IC2 has pretty much all of them apart from oil and gas.
    Perhaps a thermopile? The only logical generator I could think of that is worth using.
    Antimatter is simply unviable as it would need to be extracted out of the magnetosphere, which would take a huge amount of time and effort :P
    Some kind of solar boiler I guess, creating steam :P

It might be a better idea to focus on the whole steam thing anyway though, for the nuclear reactors.

A fart generator! Oh, right, GregTech already has that one. A solar boiler sounds pretty rad, though.

We should have a "Lock out the moderators" button. DATA EXPUNGED

EDIT: Sirus, you're doing it all wrong, it's calledd [DATA EXPUNGED] and is placed in the middle of a sentence.

I believe this has been suggested to death over and over again. Except for the fact that there'd be radioactivity.

I don't believe there should be anything only achievable through exploration, and I don't think there should be machines or loot. But a radioactive shell of reinforced stone here and there would be really cool.

...No...Not again...NOT AGAIN...WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waitwaitwaitwait... what Smash Bros. game is that? I haven't seen that background or that dog before. It doesn't look like Brawl. Is there something I haven't been told???

EDIT2: WHAT?! They added the Wii Fit trainer?! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
    They ruined it... FOR EVAAAAR!

EDIT3: At least they added MegaMan. Props to nintendo for that.

Oh, and check out the Thermal Expansion license, those guys actually hit that sweet spot between nihilism and being nice.

EDIT: Oh, and can anybody tell me what Redstone Arsenal does?

Oh you mean the one I made like half a year ago? :3

Lol, didn't even notice your post. Tonight, GregTech Intergalactical shall expand its influence to the KERBALS! They might be able to teach you a bit about explosions, Greg. Your company has woefully few explosives.

Kerbal space program is awesome. They released a version that adds a tech tree and research. As I'm a complete noob at docing so I can't really make an orbital research lab I'll just build 1700 ton rockets to launch my entire lab (~150 tons) to space and brings it back after research is done. That thing could probably get the lab to Eve if I'd plan my ascent angles better :D

I agree. That game eats my time for breakfast. BTW, does anybody have a 160*256 gregtech flag png lying around? I'd be more than happy to plant it on the Mün. Or Minmus or Duna.

I do not understand why people keep blaming Jeb for making the game an RPG. First, Minecraft is still very much a sandbox. Second, Notch only handed minecraft over to Jeb AFTER adding the Enderdragon, potions and enchantments. Jeb, meanwhile, has been adding automation to vanilla minecraft. Before version β1.8 and 1.0, minecraft was going the technological direction with Minecarts, redstone, pistons and other things.

I started feeling sick. A cleaverbot rushed right towards me, though, so I had to concentrate. I grapped my rifle, but realized that I could not get a hold on the trigger with my fingers having turned to claws. I dropped the gun and brought my hands up in front of me, tearing the round-saw arm off of the bot. A fistfight started, me and the bot exchanging blows. It had one more arm than me, though, and dangerous weapons build in in all of them. I successfully parried its blows - but then I felt a jab of pain in my back. It had driven its tail around me and stabbed me in the back. I pulled its spiked tail out of me and yanked in it, sending the cleaverbot off its feet. I dived at it, ready to drive my claws into the bot. It lashed out with its blade-arm, but because it hit my exoskeleton in a very flat angle, it bounced right off again. I hit its CPU when I drove my claws into it, shutting it down instantly. I rose, saw that the 4 remaining of my squadsmen had secured the area, and then started feeling my wounds as the adrenaline rush subsided. And then I died.

No one ever gets used to dying, no matter how many times it happens.

I woke up in the RESPAWN chamber, in my real body this time. I exited the chamber and saw the man, I think he was called Larren, who had been liquefied by the unstable magic. He was whole again, thanks to the RESPAWN system. Howeve, when I was about to leave the chamber and head for the teleporters, ready to join the fray again, I was stopped by a nurse, who said that I had to go into a room and lay down on the bed. I told her to move away, that I had a battle to fight, but she would not move, and pulled a syringe gun, threatening to shoot me with a sleep agent if I didn't lay down. I did as she wanted. When I was in the bed, she gave me a sleep drug.
    About an hour or so later, when I woke up, she brought me the results of my DNA test: They would not be able to replace the instability suppressors. I would have to live with both the good and the bad effects of unstable genetics.