Bug: Crash upon creation/loading of worlds

• Every time I load a world, I crash with this error:
    [color=#000000]

Code
    java.lang.NullPointerException	at ic2.common.TileEntityReactorChamber.onCreated(TileEntityReactorChamber.java:33)	at ic2.common.TileEntityReactorChamber$1.tickCallback(TileEntityReactorChamber.java:22)	at mod_IC2.OnTickInGame(mod_IC2.java:1377)	at ic2.platform.Ic2.onTickInGame(Ic2.java:347)	at ModLoader.onTick(ModLoader.java:1102)	at EntityRendererProxy.b(EntityRendererProxy.java:22)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:869)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:747)	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Same Error.

1. Turning off Buildcraft helps.
    2. Using TMI instate of NEI helps, but then open the inventory give this error.

Don't using of TMI and NEI is this best way to play at this moment.

Before any reply, there is no problem using wireless redstone editions at the same time or any other mod installed.

So this seems to be a problem between buildcraft and ic2.

• Sorry for this late reply, but for me it works now.

Downloaded the newer version of IC² today and downgrade forge from 3.1.2.94 to 3.1.2.90 make it happen.

Maybe the problem is more forge the IC² and buildcraft.

Greatz
    Mo3pp3l

• That didn't really work.

Fixed. I had to delete my entire .minecraft and reload all over again.

• I am having this same issue, any help would be appreciated, I've tried everything in this thread.

For me: Modloader+Forge+AudioMod+GuiAPI + TMI + IC2 = When i open my inventory I get

Likewise: Modloader+Fordge+AudioMod+GuiMod + CodeChickenCore + Not enough Items + IC2 = the same exact error as above but get it as soon as the world loads.

Mod versions are as follows:
    ModLoader 1.2.5
    mod_MinecraftForge 3.1.3.105 (also tried .99 and .94)
    AudioMod 1.2.5
    GuiAPI 0.14.2-1.2.5
    mod_TooManyItems 1.2.5 2012-04-13
    CodeChickenCore-Client 0.5.2
    Not enough Items 1.2.2
    IC2 1.95b (even though modloader lists at 1.95? I've double checked, md5 of 1.95b matches the IC2 i have installed)

By the way this all done on a brand new world created each time i switch out a mod.

I've tried from a fresh-postdeleted bin, TMI and NEI work when IC2 is removed. :<