[Suggestion]: EU meter

• Very basic idea, a block that measures how much EU that has passed through it totally, and can be reset with redstone or a button. This is useful for knowing your use of power, or to sell power in smp.

• Wrong sub-forum, you should have asked in one of the addon threads, but I suggest that you use this , it seems exactly what you are looking for and it is updated to 1.95.

• Yeah , I would like this! you remember me that was something I needed when selling energy for noob ^^
    Eventually, you can only make them pay an illimited-EU-amount and they just pay the EU/t you send them.

+1: Would be useful, make sense, but need to be reset often: Imagine how many EU you give them in 200 hours ...
    GUI wouldn't be enough large ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Wrong sub-forum, you should have asked in one of the addon threads, but I suggest that you use this , it seems exactly what you are looking for and it is updated to 1.95.

This is a suggestion.

But no, i need something that measures the total amount of energu that has flown through that box, by adding eu going through it per tick