Appa's ideas (Fuse)

• Hey im new here iam from germany so forgive me for my bad english!

-resistances to transform from HV to MV to LV (alternate to hv mc lv transformer)
    -The pump should accept upgrades
    -A Fuse for lv mv hv! i hate voltage peaks that the cable burns off

ilove IC2 and i want to make it to the best mod for MC!!! 8)

Pok pok pok pflock Appa1990 :D

• -resistances to transform from HV to MV to LV (alternate to hv mc lv transformer)

lost in translation please rephrase

-The pump should accept upgrades

suggested before and people get banned for repeat suggestions please use the search button in the future

-A Fuse for lv mv hv! i hate voltage peaks that the cable burns off

+1

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• He means resistance in order to turn HV or MV into lower Voltage: Cheaper, but with energy losses I think in his mind

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• lost in translation please rephrase

suggested before and people get banned for repeat suggestions please use the search button in the future

+1

A resistance that is easier to craft than a transformer but have only 1 output and 1 input! and makes hv to mv or lv...
    (matlapatate feels what i think ^^ )
    sry i will never do it again!

+1?

• +1= i approve
    transformer and a lever is already pretty cheap i don't think its worth the devs time

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• +1 for Fuse too.
    But passin is right. It's too much work (I mean code) just to have cheaper Transformer: They are already cheap. (Because with resitance you would have losses)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• okay ;)
    i hope i dont repost this idea! cant search in this moment iam online with my phone XD

i forgott the alert for the ractor!
    its simple
    when the reactor heat goes above 75% (or more, less) redstone = 1 so i could place a redstone torch in my house and when its on i know in a few minutes everything blows up! its just tricky to code this, because redstone can turn off the reactor.. :/