Freezer idea

• I have no idea how I would build craft this but the idea speaks out a bit since I use ice a lot to keep my reactors happy and cold. But there should be a block that takes in water buckets and gives out ice for whatever your use is but uses energy.

Another idea was make food spoil after a while so you can't just store it in a chest or a long time, you could use the freezer block to keep food from spoiling, maybe make it 2 blocks high with a freezer block on top and refrigerator block on the bottom. they can work independently or be stacked so you can have a fridge alone, or a freezer alone, or combine them. Freezer will give it more time before it spoils but would more consuming to heat back up, and the fridge would have half the time to keep the food from spoiling in it.

• ... Fridge permiting to save food and food spoiling have already been denied.
    Sorry.
    And ... It could be a good idea for Ice Block, but making a machine only for that ? even if it could for exemple make coolant cells regain faster their durability, you can already make Ice from compressor^2, so ...
    A bit useless :/

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• You can presently stick water cells, buckets, or directly from a pump into a compressor to produce snowballs, and snowballs can be compressed into ice.

• Yes you calso can sompress hell stone to hell bricks (i am not sure how to write nether soo let it be hell :) )
    sand to sandstone coal to diamonds and stone to bedrock
    Last one is a joke ^^ but still there are many secret recepies like macerating plantball gives you dirt (good for forestry!)

• Yes you calso can sompress hell stone to hell bricks (i am not sure how to write nether soo let it be hell :) )
    sand to sandstone coal to diamonds and stone to bedrock
    Last one is a joke ^^ but still there are many secret recepies like macerating plantball gives you dirt (good for forestry!)

That defeats the point of a secret recipe...

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!