Suggestions: IC2 and Red Power Lighting

• I would like to see Full (Batboxs, MFEs, MFSUs) put off a redstone signal when full this with red power lighting blocks I could make a room that I could walk in and see how much power I have stored up.

• Official Post

I would like to see Full (Batboxs, MFEs, MFSUs) put off a redstone signal when full this with red power lighting blocks I could make a room that I could walk in and see how much power I have stored up.

I doubt this is possible, as they are already set to recieve redstone power to make them charge. I'm not a coder, but I pretty sure you can't have something that sends and recieves redstone like that. Not without coding specific sides for each purpose i.e. top emits and the rest recieves. It's a little awkward to do considering you're essential asking for a compatibility for another mod and there are no other functions I can think of.

• When they are full they ignore a redstone they have telling them to only charge and emit electricity all the time. So maybe attach a luminator to the cable coming out of them and then you would be able to see that it was full.

• I doubt this is possible, as they are already set to recieve redstone power to make them charge. I'm not a coder, but I pretty sure you can't have something that sends and recieves redstone like that. Not without coding specific sides for each purpose i.e. top emits and the rest recieves. It's a little awkward to do considering you're essential asking for a compatibility for another mod and there are no other functions I can think of.

Should be possible, see the Tesla Coil of IC1, activated by redstone input and it gave a redstone output when it was charged (was pretty bad if you wired more of them together and forgot to put some diodes -> self-activating)