[Suggestion] Uranium depletion

• Yes,less effective.Nope,not less,than alone.
    Damage? I'm pretty sure,that almost everybody with a brain learned several reactor config for several situations and not getting any damage.Still,If they didn't,they will have less damage as well as a smaller amount of energy.That's fair.

You are simply not getting it... BOTH Points.

No double posts!

Also, a fresh Uranium cell will work for 2hrs 46min 40sec, thats about 10k seconds, in a second 20 ticks happen and for every tick the Uranium cell produces heat to nearby components and reactor hull. IF you end up cutting some of those 10k Seconds then less ticks happens which mean less heat its produced per cell, its quite possible that a certain nuclear reactor setting that regularly would just meltdown if they run for those 10k seconds, would not melt with what you are proposing, and that is DUMB.

Do you get it now? You are taking the wrong approach, next time try with the "Durr hurr Uranium cell efficiency when placed next to another uranium cell is too op please nerf!" and just maybe it would not be so dumb like what you are proposing.

• Yes,some reactors won't melt.Do you care much about some unknown and unused setups,or,maybe,which like 1% of people use? Nobody does. BTW most effective setups are discovered and this tweak won't affect them much.
    My suggestion is about working time and not eff.What exactly is dumb? discarding some setups? having to babysit your reactor more? Too blind to see,why it's dumb.

• Yes,some reactors won't melt.Do you care much about some unknown and unused setups,or,maybe,which like 1% of people use? Nobody does. BTW most effective setups are discovered and this tweak won't affect them much.
    My suggestion is about working time and not eff.What exactly is dumb? discarding some setups? having to babysit your reactor more? Too blind to see,why it's dumb.

BECAUSE you are making those "Safe" setups EVEN MORE SAFE. With this dumb idea you could have 75% of the slots full of uranium cells connected and it would make the reactor even more safe. Time shall not be cutted period, it would wreck the system literally. At best you can cut the amount of efficiency gained per uranium cell connected or the amount of energy produced per cell, and the impact on the system would be barely noticeable.

• I am a bit too unfamiliar with forum,but I'll try :S

try and fail your still double posting

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Lets say this change would happen what do we get in return for this uber nerf? Would there still be any reasons to make complicated designs to get good efficiency (because thats the only reason we make them). Wouldnt this change simply turn nuclear reactors in 'spam some uran cells in this and suround them with 4 coolant = win?'.

• NEXT! Your suggestion completely defeats the point of having complicated reactor designs, because it would all be the same efficiency. You have to understand you want to kill ALL designs to the point of :Coolant Cell:
    :Coolant Cell: :Bio Cell: :Coolant Cell:
    :Coolant Cell: being most efficient.Defeating the point and destroying all reactor machinery to the ultimate debasement.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!