Elemental Machine Server - IC2, RP2, BC2, EE, Forestry, and WRCBE [Updated] [1.2.5] [BUKKIT!]

• HEY!!! I never was in creative I got the catalytic lens from the EE2 flower working over night and getting the 9 dark matter to make the hyperkenetic lens and then combining it with my destruction catalyst. If you are be busting people then bust Furvik he has RM armor last time I saw.

Also how can ever have been in creative if I never helped making spawn.

Woahwoah don't go pointing things at me :cursing: and my brother we both play legit there other ways of obtaining Emc than just flowers... Think about it ee in smp works at 1/4 at its full speed ever heard of dark room, milk farm, and mooshrom madness..... Me and westbury2011 sit next 2 each other so we think things through.... YouTube some of those. Take alook at the log Beatles westbury2011 and I haven't done anything ever..... But /home ....

We have red power for a reason......... :!:

• did the server just go down for anyone else?

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• thanks :) i'm not sure why log block isn't showing anything for our workshop, would it have anything to do with the way everything is automated? we kinda just switch levers to make stuff happen...

• thanks :) i'm not sure why log block isn't showing anything for our workshop, would it have anything to do with the way everything is automated? we kinda just switch levers to make stuff happen...

Not a thing in you entire area showed anything. weird.

• thanks cuz i was freaking out thinkin i might need to fix my comp.
    lol in single player i am making a new more effienct machine but i cant seem to get it to work the way i want to. but idk cuz my machine right now is very good.

wow did you know that the snapshot has enderchests in it!

• Yes, The server is down, I'm having money issues at the moment and the server bill came at a bad time. So untill i can fix this the server is down. It should be up either tomorrow or thursday.

• hey beatles, you should check into the plugin buycraft. it lets people donate money for ranks or what not. i am pretty sure youll get some easy money that way. ill be glade to donate a few if i ever got a paypal

• hey beatles, you should check into the plugin buycraft. it lets people donate money for ranks or what not. i am pretty sure youll get some easy money that way. ill be glade to donate a few if i ever got a paypal

I can't do that, the rules for server on the IC2 forums says that users are not allowed to buy higher ranks. Or something like that. Also, server should be up soon, just made the payment.
    EDIT: the problem was that we were short on money for the UI bill, stopping up the whole card

• pleadse tell me you picked my stuff up when my internet cut out

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• Sorry when im asking but what am i doing wrong?

Mods loaded: 27
    ModLoader 1.2.5
    mod_CodeChickenCore 0.5.2
    mod_MinecraftForge 3.1.3.105
    mod_4096Fix v4 for 1.2.5
    mod_BuildCraftCore 2.2.14
    mod_BuildCraftBuilders 2.2.14
    mod_BuildCraftEnergy 2.2.14
    mod_BuildCraftFactory 2.2.14
    mod_BuildCraftTransport 2.2.14
    mod_AdditionalPipes 2.1.3 (Minecraft 1.2.5, Buildcraft 2.2.14, Forge 3.0.1.75)
    mod_IC2NuclearControl v1.1.3
    mod_IC2 v1.95
    mod_BCIC2Crossover 1.28 for MC 1.2.5, BC 2.2.14, IC2 1.95b
    mod_IC2_ChargingBench 1.95b
    mod_CompactSolars 2.2
    mod_IronChest 3.3
    mod_ServerRedirect 2
    mod_RedPowerControl 2.0pr5b1
    mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr5b1
    mod_RedPowerLighting 2.0pr5b1
    mod_RedPowerLogic 2.0pr5b1
    mod_RedPowerMachine 2.0pr5b1
    mod_RedPowerWiring 2.0pr5b1
    mod_RedPowerWorld 2.0pr5b1
    mod_WirelessRedstoneCore 1.2.1
    mod_WirelessRedstoneRedPower 1.2.1.1
    mod_WirelessRedstoneAddons 1.2.1

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 9d9e37fc --------
    Generated 01.06.12 19:39

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.7.0_04, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2400 version 3.3.11631 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 189 is already occupied by BlockChargingBench@c9e715 when adding buildcraft.additionalpipes.chunkloader.BlockChunkLoader@162193b
    at pb.<init>(Block.java:249)
    at pb.<init>(Block.java:281)
    at agy.<init>(BlockContainer.java:13)
    at buildcraft.additionalpipes.chunkloader.BlockChunkLoader.<init>(BlockChunkLoader.java:16)
    at mod_AdditionalPipes.modsLoaded(mod_AdditionalPipes.java:373)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:899)
    at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
    at ahu.<init>(RenderManager.java:86)
    at ahu.<clinit>(RenderManager.java:14)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:394)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 7969e934 ----------

• Get rid of charging bench

• we need some of the simple one like /bal and /baltop and /pay and /tpa also the [sell] & [buy] signs dont work. you do know we only have like 4 commands?

could you also put /sell on there no biggy

• we need some of the simple one like /bal and /baltop and /pay and /tpa also the [sell] & [buy] signs dont work. you do know we only have like 4 commands?

could you also put /sell on there no biggy

OK, i based most of the commands off of what brendan sent me. Also I'm looking into fixing the prefixes not being colored.

• 1) the /sell command is part of essentials, but nothing has a price on the server files. and 2) something weird happened on the server as I was mining, getting and index out of bounds exception...

for ID -100... but my game loads just fine, it's when I join the problem occurs.

A LITTLE BIT LATER: and to go along with this, minecraft.net ddecided not to let me log in anymore from the launcher.