IC2 API using Items.getItem("tinIngot") crashes server

• I did an expansion for our server that will convert ores we have in the world into other others by using the macerator and compressor.

Problem is everything works fine except when I use the compressor to convert custom dust into Tin and the urianiumDrop

apart from that the compressor works for silverdust and rubber just those two it's like the API does not recognize the names

Ic2Recipes.addCompressorRecipe(new ItemStack(MultiBlockServerCrafting.cassiteritedust,1), Items.getItem("tinIngot"));
    Ic2Recipes.addCompressorRecipe(new ItemStack(MultiBlockServerCrafting.uraninitedust,1), Items.getItem("uraniumDrop"));

SO these simply don't work and crashes server;

while

Ic2Recipes.addCompressorRecipe(new ItemStack(MultiBlockServerCrafting.argentitedust,1), Items.getItem("silverDust"));
    Ic2Recipes.addCompressorRecipe(new ItemStack(MultiBlockServerCrafting.talcdust,1), Items.getItem("rubber"));

these work

so what I'm I doing wrong here.

• you using inficraft

• Try using ingotTin, might be an error in the documentation I noticed some time ago.

it's no the name as such it keeps on crashing the server when trying to use the compresor in the above recipe, I cause the macerator to create Rp2 ores or dust without any hiccup, so either my method is wrong or the servers not loading the API properly, or there's another way of doing it.