Machines lose orientation after re-logging on (SMP).

• Im using the official minecraft server (not bukkit), the newest version of IC and Forge. Everytime I place a machine, then relogon, the orientiation is messed up but the function of the machine seems fine. Either the texture is off or the machine is facing the wrong direction, however they all work fine.

No error log, etc. Not sure if same problem in SSP.

• I got the same error - all machines were facing downwards after I relogged in. HalibutBarn from Tekkit forums said that it is a know interoperability issue between IC2 and Multiverse plugin (forum link ) and he was right, although in my case it was MultiWorld+IC2 issue. I'm using IC2 in version 1.95b and MultiWorld in version 3.3.1.

• "We don't support Bukkit. We also don't support Tekkit since it's the same thing."

Sorry for the bump on this, but the problem is not bukkit. It seems to lie in how IC2 handles world loading. You guys are doing it after plugins are loaded in bukkit. I don't suppose you guys could listen for world loads instead? It's ONLY happening with IC2 items and nothing else such as Advanced machines. They work fine, and all the other mods work fine, when the multiverse is loaded you guys over ride the world load and you need to not do that. Why are you guys even messing with world loads anyway just out of curiosity? Shouldn't that be handled by base minecraft?

Again, sorry for the bump but I think you guys are being a bit harsh on this guy by saying "We don't support bukkit", it's not bukkit's fault it's failing. I worked extensively today with the multiverse guys and here's what they said:

[13:18]<dumptruckman> it's because bukkit loads the worlds itself, and after that point, ic2 applies all it's data to the worlds loaded
    [13:19] <dumptruckman> then multiverse reloads those default worlds
    [13:19] <dumptruckman> but ic2 doesn't register that
    [13:25] <dumptruckman> basically, any worlds loaded after bukkit loads the default worlds will not have all the ic2 data applied to them
    [13:25] <dumptruckman> so they need to listen for worlds to be loaded/created
    [13:25] <dumptruckman> and apply the data THEN
    [13:25] <dumptruckman> instead of at an arbitrary point

Seems to me that since no other mods have this issue I don't understand why your stuff does. Can you not do as he suggests here for some specific reason? I'd like to chat with you guys further if you have an IRC chatroom. Let me know when and where. Thanks.

• Official Post

We don't "apply" any data on world load server-side.

IC2 transmits the extra TE data once the client loaded the TE by its request over the network. If that breaks bukkit sent incorrect chunk data in the first place.

• Ok nevermind. I'm sorry for yelling here cuz I thought you guys made these tekkit ports. I was just told that you didn't and now it makes a lot more sense. Sorry.