BUG: Lapotron crystal and MFE

• Like the known bug with Lapotron crystals needed to be full when crafting MFSU. I also had to have my Energy Crystals full to build a lapotron crystal

For some reason my MFE won't power transformers, but works fine on machines (they go BOOOM!!) im not sure if it is a bug or me being a complete idiot.

the 3-dot-face is placed downward and i have tried with and without applying redstone

Hope you can help

/The_Scary_One

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.
    **** :Industrial Diamond: 's i want :Iridium: !!

• 3 dots - higher voltage, 1 dot - lower voltage. So, you are trying to provide 128 EU\t to transmitter's "low-voltage" side and connect 32 EU\t based machinery to "high-voltage" of transformer (128 EU\t), which blow them up.
    Basicly it should be: One-dot side of MFE (128EU\t) -> 3-dot side of LV-transformer (128EU\t), 1-dot side of LV-transformer(4*32EU\t) -> Machinery (32EU\t)

• 3 dots - higher voltage, 1 dot - lower voltage. So, you are trying to provide 128 EU\t to transmitter's "low-voltage" side and connect 32 EU\t based machinery to "high-voltage" of transformer (128 EU\t), which blow them up.
    Basicly it should be: One-dot side of MFE (128EU\t) -> 3-dot side of LV-transformer (128EU\t), 1-dot side of LV-transformer(4*32EU\t) -> Machinery (32EU\t)

This is only the top, it is transformed down again before use in a machine, my problem is that it wont send current into the transformer, should have been more specific xD

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the

• This is only the top, it is transformed down again before use in a machine, my problem is that it wont send current into the transformer, should have been more specific xD

Well, then be more specific. Like what kind of transformer, how is it transferred further, etc. If there is no correctly-connected consumers on the other end of line, MFE will not transmit anything.
    Secondly, what does all that have to do with Lapotron Crystals? They are not ment to work in MFE, only in MFSU. Use usual Energy Crystals for MFE.

• Well the actual bug was the lapotron, the transformer thing was more of a bi question. I can post the MFE problem in a second thread if you want.