[REL] Tesla Coil Texture Update

• Hello there, peeps.

I spent a little bit of time upgrading the tesla coil texture. :) That's about all that I can think to say. Here's some pictures!

And the actual tileset...

Just open up your IC2 jar and drop it in ic2/sprites.

Hope you like it. :) / Hope it gets included in the next patch. :Tesla Coil:

• it looks better that the weird blue blob texture :thumbup:

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• This sprite looks much better than actual IC2 one, in my opinion Tesla coils needs a complete rework
    Suggestion: Laser turret [Upgradeable Tesla coil] this is a link, click it

I like that idea. If it ever gets implemented, I can do the pixel art. Right now I'm considering whether or not I want to continue upgrading the textures for IC2.

By the way, not included in the original post, but all above media may be used without permission for any non-commercial cause. :)

• I like that idea. If it ever gets implemented, I can do the pixel art. Right now I'm considering whether or not I want to continue upgrading the textures for IC2.

By the way, not included in the original post, but all above media may be used without permission for any non-commercial cause. :)

You should definitely continue upgrading the textures! I love IC2 but coming from the painterly pack the stock minecraft and IC2 textures look bland and rushed IMHO! This looks great, keep up the good work!

• what does [rel] mean?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• It's great! May I use it for my IC² texture pack?

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Thank you so much!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.