Induction furnace and geothermal generator issues

• I have used Buildcraft for some time and Industcraft for 6 months. I noticed when I started a single player game on a new world that the latest version of IC2 still has a simple control setup on the geothermal plant. A suggestion I thought of was a tank like bar vertical on the left and a power storage bar on the right but updated to look like the others already have.

The other thing I noticed is when I use Buildcraft to extract items from the induction furnace I use is unable to extract both sides. I was hoping that it may get worked on so a extraction can be done with a pipe on left and right will remove the resources or a gui that can set the items to split to both side and extract both sides or something.

Otherwise IC@ is still one of the greatest mods and is greatly appreciated.

• I have to say, something is odd with the geothermal generators. Before the update, I was able to run 4 recyclers with 2 overclocks on each on one geothermal. after the 1.97 the recyclers stalls sending my entire setup recycling center into one big cluster *squeak* mess. I'm going to change the copper cable to fiberglass and report back.

EDIT: when I put in fiberglass cable, I'm able to power the setup like before. when I put copper cable back in, the geothermal stops charging and is unable to send power to the machines.