[1.97] Bugs: lava generator, water mills

• Hi, some bugs I noticed so far:

• Lava generator seems to run indefinitely even if the lava window no longer shows any remaining lava. It eventually stopped for me after a long time (>10 minutes) after the display showed that it was empty.
    • EC-Meter reports that 14 water mills (at maximum setup) were producing 0.4 - 0.5 EU/t. Measurement was done between two Batboxes, one receiving the water mill's input, the other one was empty and got filled up by the first Batbox. The income display in the first Batbox reported about the same rate (32EU in 4 seconds). That would translate to about 0.024 EU/t per water mill instead of the 0.24 EU/t we had before.

Edit: After a few world reloads the issue with the water mills seem to have solved itself. It was however definitely present when I placed them the first time.
    As far as I can tell the issue with the lava generator seems to be purely visual, as they always turn off after a long time.

Edited 3 times, last by Two ().

• The Geothermal Generators will show the have no lava but that is because it is currently using it. .It's like putting a piece of Coal/CHaroal into a Generator, it disappears but it still producing power.

As for the water mills were you using Copper wiring or Tin? Because Copper would have reduced what you would get by quite a bit.