Quantum Armor Debuff Please Help!

• Hello, I need help with weakening Quantum Armor. I have a tekkit PVP server and quantum armor is basicly god armor. Can someone tell me what to do for I can weaken this armor thanks. :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots:

• 1st. ic2 is not meant for pvp
    2nd. modpacks are a touchy subject around here we should not need to know if you using a modpack so to avoid flames don't tell us.
    3rd. its only god armor cause your attacking it the wrong way follow these tips
    a. use nano sabers (they are made to specifically to harm quantum suits and as a result deal extra damage to them)
    b. nuke thier base (if they can't recharge the armor is useless)
    c. fight quantum with quantum
    d. potions (the armor isn't potion proof)
    4th. do to some syncing mumbojoumbo damaging the armor is currently bugged i think
    5th. really you better of just disabling crafting it at all in which case just screw around with the block ID's

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• What do you mean with step 4? That the armor is bugged and any of the other steps don't work? Iv'e tried potions too, they don't do damage to it.

• those aren't steps i was just listing the classic counter arguments to "NERF QSUITS THEY OP!!!" as i remembered them. if your users are not good enough at minecraft to come up with a creative solution then just disable the suits crafting recipe and confiscate the rest like all the other pvp servers

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• I see what your getting at, but most IC2 players love that armor and make it a goal to craft it, thus, if I take it away, my server will become less popular. my server gets 20 different people a day and I want to keep it that way. If it can be programmed, it can be rewriten.

• a fix is in the works for an official pvp oriented addon until then your just going to have to either deal with god-moders, disable the armor, or enable nukes