[Support Request] Unable to move/remove personal chest/Trade-O-Mat with a wrench.

• I'm running a server with IC2 1.97 and I placed down a (crafted, not cheated) trade-o-mat and personal chest. While they do seem to work once placed, I am unable to remove them with a wrench or any other device. Should I ever want to move them I have to go to creative mode, destroy them, cheat in a replacement and place it elsewhere.

The error I get is:

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
    at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.ArrayList.set(Unknown Source)
    at ic2.common.ItemToolWrench.onItemUseFirst(ItemToolWrench.java:120)
    at wd.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:261)
    at mm.a(NetServerHandler.java:506)
    at ii.a(SourceFile:39)
    at qq.b(NetworkManager.java:353)
    at mm.a(NetServerHandler.java:73)
    at fk.a(SourceFile:107)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:573)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:450)
    at dn.run(SourceFile:492)

Whereupon my client crashes and I have to log back in.

Any ideas? Did I do something wrong?

• Lol, I got hit by the personal safe issue on the server I host last night, same crash no matter what wrench or setting is used. And yeah, only work around is creative, kill it, get a replacement currently. Hopefully this is something we can fix easily :)

You using the newest version of Forge? I have 3.3.8.160 currently...

• Lol, I got hit by the personal safe issue on the server I host last night, same crash no matter what wrench or setting is used. And yeah, only work around is creative, kill it, get a replacement currently. Hopefully this is something we can fix easily :)

You using the newest version of Forge? I have 3.3.8.160 currently...

I'm using the latest recommended version of forge, 3.3.8.152

• I did 152 originally, switched to 160 because 152 broke Inventory Tweaks, lol.

Pretty sure it's not Forge specific though, as this is also over in the Bugs section of the forums, so we're not alone, lol.

• So I guess its a known issue then? Any chance of it being fixed? I love the trade-o-mat and safe but if we can't move then once placed we won't be using them much.