[Pre-Suggestion] -{Industrium Conflict} Snitch

• I know Industrium Conflict isn't finished and that all new weapons are denied before the first release.
    What I suggest isn't really a weapon, and I don't think someone already think about it.

The Snitch (Don't know if it's the good word, I'm French, and using Google Translate ^^) would be an item that when charged or partially charged, would permit you to see where it is. (With x, y and z as for using F3, I do not speak about GPS ...). It would be a part of I-Conflict
    Then, you could drop it on the ground :whistling: , and if a player, without seing, take it in his inventory, you could follow him during something like 15 minutes. (Don't know for the time, maybe more, counting the time needed to be taken by a player)
    Also, it would be awesome on PvP servers, in order to follow oponent up to their hidden base ^^

Recipe Idea:

:Copper Dust: :Electronic Circuit: :Copper Dust:

:Cable: :Energy Crystal: :Cable:

:Copper Dust: :Electronic Circuit: :Copper Dust:

(Where :Copper Dust: = Redstone, and :Energy Crystal: = RE Battery)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• So your idea is a electric player tag?

Here is an alternate idea, how about adding a industrial conflict weapon that deals no damage to a player but allows you to see there user name through a set amount of blocks?

Here is where i am pulling my idea from.

Tracer Dart Gun.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Don't u think that make a player wear or pick up something against his will is a bit hard to do???
    to do what u think i have to sneak near him, wait that he will be distracted by something and then drop on him the device first without expose me up, and second when he is collecting something because the "pick up" sound will allert him...
    And even if i can accomplish that (and i can unlock archivement "level ninja" for that), for the victim is enough to open his invenctory for notice that a spy is on him...

I like the idea but i don't like how u thinked the whole thing...

• Don't u think that make a player wear or pick up something against his will is a bit hard to do???
    to do what u think i have to sneak near him, wait that he will be distracted by something and then drop on him the device first without expose me up, and second when he is collecting something because the "pick up" sound will allert him...
    And even if i can accomplish that (and i can unlock archivement "level ninja" for that), for the victim is enough to open his invenctory for notice that a spy is on him...

I like the idea but i don't like how u thinked the whole thing...

Yes you're right, he've just to open his inventory to see it ... but it's a part of the difficulties. And if you aren't able to sneak up to him and make him picked up the item, you can use Dispenser + trap ^^

I think it has to be very difficult cause on PvP servers, finding a hidden base is a huge advantage (unless you're using faction or pluggins like that that can make your base safer)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!