Energy Transform Help!

• Hi guys, so,
    I have a nuclear reactor producing energy. Then, im outputting the energy to an mfsu unit. No problems till now. Now i want to use it to power a number of macerators and others. But, i can't, because, every time i trie, it blows up. I've tried to output the energie to an LV tranformer, and then to the batbox, but it always blows up. Can someone tell me out to sove this?

Tnks in advance!

• I can tell you that you most probably do something wrong and you posted into wrong section. Try Reactor - > MFSU -> MVT -> LVT -> macerators/batbox.

Just to clarify, Reactor-> Cable-> Mfsu-> MVT: 3Dot side facing MFsu(Bumps down voltage from High to Medium)-> LVT: 3Dot side facing Single dot side of MVT(Bumps down voltage from Medium to Low Voltage)-> Machines.

An alternative if you don't have the room for inline transformers is transformer upgrades.

A set up using transformer upgrades should be wired as follows:

Reactor -> Cable -> Mfsu -> HV or Glass cable -> Machines with 2x transformer upgrades.
    Warning: Insert Transformer upgrades before wiring them to Mfsu.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"