[Suggestion] Electric Fence

• Hello? Is this thing on? Testing... You can hear me? Good

Name: The Electric Fence

Description: This is a state of the Iron fence actually. I was thinking that you hook a cable up to a section of fence, and depending on the number of volts applied to the segment of fence, the fence would hurt mobs much like a cactus, yet it only hurts for two hearts or so. It would also glow with a luminance similar to a redstone torch.
    The hurt physics however, would still be the same as a cactus, as real electric fences pulse with electricity.

The recipe would be the same as the Iron fence, as this is only a stage of the Iron fence.

And that is my Idea of the electric fence.

• you can already make electric fences.

stand next to any uninsulated copper, gold, or HV iron cable that has the max power running through it. now tell me what happens

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

you can already make electric fences.

stand next to any uninsulated copper, gold, or HV iron cable that has the max power running through it. now tell me what happens

Something like this: 2-hit kill enderman.
    (A simple enderpearl farm using EV going through iron cables. [But i need a big energy supply to keep it on anyway, you can see the wind tower])

• Official Post

Same effect as Cactus ? Use Cactus, no ?
    Wanna get someting more powerfull ? You should Tesla Coil ;)

I still prefer my long iron cable holding Extreme Voltage, which deals insane damage (1 hit kill if unarmored, probably the same damage as tesla coil) because i can place it the way i need.

• I still prefer my long iron cable holding Extreme Voltage, which deals insane damage (1 hit kill if unarmored, probably the same damage as tesla coil) because i can place it the way i need.

Hmmm ... but Tesla Coil are working with a simple Batbox + Solars pannels ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Hmmm ... but Tesla Coil are working with a simple Batbox + Solars pannels ^^

Not for my needs, i have to slain lots of endermans in few time. My setup is energy efficient in my opinion (also solar is not available in the end for obvious reasons)