[Suggestion] - Auto-docs and other first-aid stuff

• HEAVY: "Doctor, dis way!" XD

These ideas have probably been suggested already, but a search didn't turn up anything. Wasn't mentioned in the things accepted/maybe/denied thread, also, so I think I'm in the clear.

I'm one of those weird people who don't like to eat ANYTHING unless I'm down to like 2 hunger or so (to ensure I have maximum satiation) - as such, when I'm out in the field, I find myself REALLY hurting for health, but my hunger's nowhere near empty. I rarely build canning machines (don't have a significant use for them at this point - not unless my earlier idea of Reinforced Construction Foam is implemented at some point, so I don't have Canned food on hand, either.

That being said, why not implement some first-aid stuff into the mix? Here's a few ideas I came up with.

First off, the humble band-aid. It's great for those cuts and scrapes, but not so much for serious injury. On the plus side, they can stack to 64. Instantly heals 1.5 hearts.

Recipe:
    XPX
    XWX
    XPX

OR

XXX
    PWP
    XXX

X = Nothing
    P = Paper
    W = Wool (any color)

Next, bandages. This is an intermediary between band-aids and the next healing item - it also stacks to 64, but heals 4 hearts due to better wound coverage.

XBX
    S S S
    XBX

OR

X S X
    B S B
    X S X

X = Nothing
    B = Band-aid
    S = String

Finally, for the portable side of things, the First Aid Kit. Rather expensive to make, but it fully heals you, even if you're on that last half-heart of life. Unfortunately, it's also pretty bulky, and can only stack to 16.

G R G
    U A T
    P P P

G = Glass
    R = Rose Red
    U = Sugar
    A = Bandage
    T = Stick
    P = Wood Slab (any type)

Now to the title idea: The Auto-doc. As long as it's powered (and you're in its 3-ish block radius), it'll slowly heal you at a rate of half a heart every 3 seconds of real time. The problem is that it drains EU even if you aren't using it, so a switch (cable) may be necessary. Accepts up to 32 EU/t.

C R C
    F M F
    X E X

C = Insulated Copper Wire
    R = Rose Red
    F = First Aid Kit
    M = Machine Block
    X = Nothing
    E = Electric Circuit

That's about the extent of things I want to cover at this point, and the recipes are obviously subject to the whims of Al and the rest of the team, should these be implemented. So, what do you guys think?

• I do not read the whole thing (not the parts concerning recipes) but basically, what would be the thing that make it more useful than Tin Can ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!