BC3 Enet Errors

• IC2 really doesn't like BC3 SMP from here. It's just endless console spam about enet issues. I'm assuming it's because of outdated API. Energy doesn't seem to flow properly (eg. I had some auto-manned water mills that would fill up with water but no power would flow through the cables and into the batbox. The machines I had hooked up to the batbox worked until they ran out of internal energy.)

Does anyone know of a BC3 SMP build that IC2 likes? I'd like to finally move onto BC3 on my server because some BC mods are no longer officially supporting the old 2.x branch.

• I dont know if its an issue with buildcraft. I am seeing a simillar problem.

are your machines having orientation issues?

What I have been hearing is that this may be because of the forge 3.3.8. apparently downgrading to forge 3.3.7 is supposed to fix the problem.

• Shoot, I thought I'd read that build 160 was okay. Let me quickly try reverting to 152. I'll post back with the results.

Edit:
    Yup, that solved the issue. Thanks for correcting my derp haha

• or instead of downgrading any mods, or updating, why not try out redpower, redpower and ic2 go hand and hand when it comes to auto-matic water mill set-ups.

• or instead of downgrading any mods, or updating, why not try out redpower, redpower and ic2 go hand and hand when it comes to auto-matic water mill set-ups.

It still doesnt help if the machines dont work. RP2 works great with IC2 and Buildcraft. I use all of them.

EDIT: fixed a typo