Dallas Located Server Modded No Whitelist!

• Hi Everyone,

This server used to be a private server for close RL friends but they have gone the way of the dodo. I am taking the server public so that anyone can join. PVP is on and purely optional. I don't want to waste peoples time with silly why do I want to let you play on the server Resume so it is 100% free to join! The current people on the server are fairly friendly but some foul language is used, if it gets out of control it will be delt with. I respect everyone and will try to provide the best gaming experience possible.

I am all for open pvp but due to prevalent QQ'ing about griefing amongst friends, worldguard is available on the server and handled by myself and a few others. If you want your build area protected, please notify me so that we can get that delt with.

The mods on the server are there to help you gather/generate resources to build with. Please refrain from making uber lag monsters/uncontrolled overflow machines. Quarries are fine as long as the sorting system is built properly. Feel free to contact me when I'm online to help build one or test. I normally go hulk mode when one of these machines goes wonky.

Server hosted by www.minecraftserverhost.net

Server IP: 209.236.113.195

Craftbukkit Server!

Please do not ask me for a mod pack as I respect the rights of the mod creators and their distribution methods. (Adfly and junk)

Mod List:
    AdditionalPipes-2.1.3 <Link >
    Buildcraft-2.2.14 All <Link >
    Forestry-1.4.8.4 <link >
    Industrialcraft2-1.97 <Link >
    AdvancedMachinesOriginal-1.5 <Link>
    Compactsolars-2.3.2.10 <Link >
    PowerConverters-1.3.4 <Link >
    Railcraft-5.3.3 <Link >
    Redpower-2.0p5b2 <Link >
    Transformers-1.3 <Link >

Config Files: Must Use