• I would just like if someone could upload or add a image of a coffee plant, preferibly in stages so I know how it looks.

-Lanac

• I'm too lazy to do screenshot, but you will now, if you get it. First stage is similar to flower, but a lot brighter. It is specific to coffee, aurelia and ferru, I don't think you would like to ignore any of them (ferru and aurelia don't need ores for them to appear during crossbreeding, only to fully grow). In late stages you see beans, in the beginning they are dark brown, don't harvest it yet. In fully grown stage beans are red.

• I'm too lazy to do screenshot, but you will now, if you get it. First stage is similar to flower, but a lot brighter. It is specific to coffee, aurelia and ferru, I don't think you would like to ignore any of them (ferru and aurelia don't need ores for them to appear during crossbreeding, only to fully grow). In late stages you see beans, in the beginning they are dark brown, don't harvest it yet. In fully grown stage beans are red.

Ah thank you, I already have Ferru so I know what are you talking about :)
    Coffee is my only plant that I would really like to have, since im only missing coffee, aurelia and red wheat.