Bug: Water Mills EU-Output (manned)

• Hello Everyone!

I was playing Technic SSP version 7.26 with IC² 1.97 and no additional mods installed and built a water mill power plant like this one (with tin cables instead of copper though). I used a total of 49 water mills in a 7x7 array. When I attached an MFE I got a reading of constant 98 EU/t, so everything seemed to be in order. But as soon as I connected a machine the total output was reduced to 49 EU/t so each water mill suddenly had only half its output. When I removed the machine again it was back to 98 EU/t. To test it further I went into creative mode and built it there again to confirm that it doesn't only happen in that one specific world. Then to test if it only happens when it is on automatic bucket-supply I additionally built this:
    :Water Mill: :Cable: :MFE-Transmitter:
    --- :Cable: :Cable: :Induction Furnace:
    (the three lines are just supposed to be air, spaces didn't work)
    I placed and removed several different machines, but the result was always the same: 1 EU/t with the machine attached, 2 EU/t with the machine removed.

The machines I tested:
    - electric furnace
    - induction furnace
    - macerator
    - rotary macerator
    - extractor
    - centrifuge extractor
    - compressor
    - singularity compressor
    - recycler

• That works, yes but I liked not using any storage device between my water mills and my machines (just one to charge tools) because that enabled me to use the cheap tin cable everywhere. That worked perfectly when I was playing tekkit 3.03.