industrial kingdom [NEW] [TEKKIT 3.1.2]

• Industrial kingdom

YOU NEED TEKKIT 3.1.2 TO COME ON THE SERVER

The brand new tekkit server called industrial kingdom!
    for the mean the WHITE LIST IS OFF but will be turned on in one week form now so make sure to make a whitelist app on our website!
    Make a whitelist app here

SERVER IP: mc01.adminiumhosting.com:25566

Rules:
    1) no griefing
    2) no cheating
    3) no hacking
    4) no pvp in spawn
    5) use common sense!
    6) don't be rude to staff
    7) want a staff member says go's!
    8) no asking for ranks (you can be kicked for it)

Black listed items/mods:

All of Equivalent Exchange 2
    IndustrialCraft 2 nukes and chuck loaders
    Railcraft world achors
    Immibis Dimensional Anchors
    all of the Ender Storage mod

• I know Tekkit users aren't known for intelligence and you seem unusually low on it so I'll try to keep this simple. Do you see the giant red letters at the top of the page in the giant red box? It's a good idea to read them and pay attention to what they say. I don't understand how two people could make this mistake in the same day, especially when I said the exact same thing to the other thread stupid enough to miss the giant red letters at the top of every page on the site

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Black listed items/mods:

IndustrialCraft 2 nukes and chuck loaders

Why are IC² nukes blacklisted? They didn't exist in IC, in IC only IC nukes existed, not IC² nukes, and you posted this in the IC section, so it doesn't have IC², but IC, right? By the way, since when does IC² have chunkloaders? Oh wait, you said chuck loaders. Since when can something in IC² load Chuck Norris?

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.