[Suggestion] Reactor temperature shown in interface

• Make temperature, and, optionally, maximum exploding/melting temperature shown in reactor interface (just like charge is shown in storage interface, for example).
    Because, really, it is hardly possible to design any non-trivial without knowing temperature. Especially breeders.

Knowing exact temperature or charge of reactor elements would be helpful too, but not that critical.

Right now I'm using Nuclear Control for temperature and Not Enough Items for details of individual elements, but I dislike using any extra mods, because they are usually either too exploitable, or break immersion.

• We could extend this idea too. If this feature became available, it would be possible to implement a fail safe mechanism (e.g. a craftable block which attaches to the reactor chamber and reads the core temperature - when the temperature reaches a specified point, the reactor shuts down for a specified amount of time in order to cool down and prevent a nuclear explosion).

• We could extend this idea too. If this feature became available, it would be possible to implement a fail safe mechanism (e.g. a craftable block which attaches to the reactor chamber and reads the core temperature - when the temperature reaches a specified point, the reactor shuts down for a specified amount of time in order to cool down and prevent a nuclear explosion).

Nuclear Control already does it. But I think it makes things too simple.