"Starter Breeder?" Mark I-O Perfect-Breeder

• Hello!
    First of all want to say sorry for bad english, as I am not native english speaker MinecraftSheep . Secondly I want to sorry for potentially being a noob MinecraftSquid .
    Ah and also be warned I like to use many smiles so sorry for that too.
    Ok now to a topic of this... topic MinecraftCow . I was messing with reactors desgin at late night and ofc it was without any good result but then I realised I never actually made breeder like at all. So I mesed a bit with it and came to this: Mk I-O Breeder. So would anyone be so kind and tell me of this is... not good, not well even not ok but simply so-so breeder for starting nuclear engineer noob.
    Thanks in advance,
    RedPanda_UA

P.S.
    -1 water block design.

P.P.S.
    I am total newb in breeders btw MinecraftGhast

Quote from Alblaka

Teh ULTIMATRON 5000 super-efficient, no-risk, never-cooldown-ned, breeding-integrated, never-hungry reactor

Edited once, last by RedPanda ().

• Just remember to heat it up to atleast 6k to get any actual benefit, otherwise you're just wasting uranium.

• Also, thermal dispensers heat up slowly, so you need 3:20 min to heat it up to 6k, or 5 minutes to heat it to 9k. In both cases it's better to add some plating to add reactor durability.

So, except as proof of concept, little use.

• Thank you both guys. Now I know that I'd better use pro guys desgin ;) and not wasting time at night MinecraftSquid

Quote from Alblaka

Teh ULTIMATRON 5000 super-efficient, no-risk, never-cooldown-ned, breeding-integrated, never-hungry reactor