MK I-O 6 Chamber 120EU/t 24Mil EU Out

• Hello Hello,

I am new to the forums, typically I just read whats happening and improve my designs up and such. I am certainly not a nuclear engineering god, and as such have come here for some advice.

My current project, I am just installing a low maintenance reactor for a friend, and am just going to give them a MK I so that they dont need to deal with timing or anything like that. As such, It is actually out of my comfort zone, as my main reactor is a Mk4 and uses redstone timing.

I just want to keep it simple for them, so I have devised out a MK I-O for them, 120 eu/t with 24 mil EU out, using 6 chambers. The down side of that is that it only has an efficiency of 1.5. I know, its fairly awful efficiency, but I really never have problems with uranium, I got a breeder set up for the day that does happen though.

Link : http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…ckda7gkru7yd9jmeiv3xchds0

I am looking for any advice or improvements you guys can see in this design, as I am really not used to having to make something to the strict rigor of a Mk I. Resources are of no issue to me, I generally have 3-4 quarries going somewhere on my server for me.

Thanks for any advice, feel free to use it if you really want.

Cheers, best of luck in your endeavors guys

• Nice,

Thank you both very much for the designs, I totally overlooked just shifting those uranium down so they would interact with the integrated.

Excellent help, may as well save myself some crafting time