BatBox Not Working

• I have a BatBox wired through copper insulated cables to two solar panels (Yes I'm inputting to the correct side) and the BatBox is not getting any power. Both solar panels show that they working to their full extent. The BatBox's output isn't cabled up to anything, so it isn't draining power. Any suggestions?

• How long is the cable? Try using tin cable.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• It's only like 5 or 6 blocks long, it should definitely be working. I just tried switching it to glass fibre instead, and now it's working fine. So it looks like it's instead more a bug with the copper cable I guess?

• If it's 6 blocks, it doesn't work. If it's 5 blocks, I'm not sure, but I think it doesn't work.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• I don't think anything regarding this changed in the last few versions...