TekCraft 1.3.2 Whitelisted Vanilla Modded server IC2 1.107 - Forestry - Portalgun - Mystcraft - BC 3.2.0 and Logistics Pipes

• 1. Your in game name. Kevinthedude2000
    2.What you wish to do on the server: Make a awesome tech base underground with epic logistics pipes systems
    3, what is your IRL age? I would really rather not say until i know you better. I am mature and have run my own server. Satisfyed?
    4, What country you are from? USA

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• IGN: massattack52
    I want To Join because this modpack includes many of my favorite mods including Mystcraft, IC2, Ender storage, portal gun, Etc.
    And i would love to experience this modpack on a server worth playing on that i can challenge my self with, not to mention i need a server to test my kills of dedication on LOL, well anyway i hope you consider me for your community, and i would be happy to join :thumbup:

• Official Post

IGN: massattack52
    I want To Join because this modpack includes many of my favorite mods including Mystcraft, IC2, Ender storage, portal gun, Etc.
    And i would love to experience this modpack on a server worth playing on that i can challenge my self with, not to mention i need a server to test my kills of dedication on LOL, well anyway i hope you consider me for your community, and i would be happy to join

Hey, you replied to a thread which last post is more than an year old.

This server is likely dead.