Tin cables don't annihilate themselves by high voltage

• So the brother of my friend on my server made a array of 19 solar panes for some odd reason I cannot understand since he has only 4 machines.
    He attached it all to some low-voltage tin cables and then over to a batbox. (Se picture)
    Why doesn't the cables burn up? They can only take 5 EU/t and one solar produces 1 EU/t.
    Latest IC2 verion with addons nuclear control, seed manager and mods Forge, ForgeML, RP2 and Computercraft. (I made it myself, no modpacks).

EDIT: No pic, couldn't get it small enough.

• Packets of EU do not stack...

That basically means that the cable is receiving 19 packets of 1 EU/t, instead of the cable experiencing 19 Eu/t at it's final junction. It's an odd feature with the implementation of the E-net system, but it remains unchanged due to how many renewable energy systems would break should that change be made...

And yes, it confuses the hell out of those of us with electrical engineering training, lol...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Packets of EU do not stack...

That basically means that the cable is receiving 19 packets of 1 EU/t, instead of the cable experiencing 19 Eu/t at it's final junction. It's an odd feature with the implementation of the E-net system, but it remains unchanged due to how many renewable energy systems would break should that change be made...

And yes, it confuses the hell out of those of us with electrical engineering training, lol...

Why don't they just skip explaining all this convoluted nonsense about EU/t and EU/P, and just call it all High Voltage, Medium Voltage, and Low Voltage? The number of machines hooked up never matters, just whether they output high, medium, or low voltage.