[1.106] [SMP] CF-sprayer put cf foams except the targeted (visual) | not recorded by server

• When using CF-sprayer (in creative mode / SMP) , the middle /center block do not get the CF block, but the surrounding does.

No problem in SSP [creative].

Update: not recorded by server. The CF sprayer does not work on SMP server, not singleplayer-LAN.

update: still persist in 1.106

Please ignore this floating platform with 10,000 solar panels. Nothing to see here.

Edited 3 times, last by cvl4317 ().

• Official Post

Aka, the Client assume's he has sprayed CF, but the server-side denies.
    The rightclick triggers a server>client blockupdate, thus the client "instantly" recongizes there is no CF in the middle, whilst the surrounding foamblocks remain.

Needs to be debugged in first place, spraying is inconsistent on server and client eitherway (the spread patterns are semi-randomized and can differ).

• Right now the test build doesn't load on the dedicated server, due to sided packet handlers making the JVM parameter parser try to access the client packet handler (to check if it is a valid packet handler), obviously failing. I've notified Lex who probably also notified cpw.

EDIT: cpw notified me it's been fixed, more details when I'm home