[BUG][SMP][IC2 1.103 Reactor on = massive lag

• When I with my friends turn on reactor with more than about 8 uranium cells two of us get massive lag, chunks won't load and get "Connection Lost" "Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset. But other two don't fell effect of it.. Someone have some idea??

• The only real lag bug I usually get related to indutrialcraft is from sound. Some issues from version to version can be caused from sound. Either you can turn it off in the config or you can just downgrade the clientside and serverside indutrialcraft.

• Turning sounds off solve problem only partially. One reactor works but when we turned on second reactor with other 7 uranium cells chunks still won't load and I kick.

• try adding more ram to the server i hade that bug once now i run my server with 8 giges of ram to solve that... and look at the amount of bandwith you have running to the server.. i have 6 people on my server with 40/40 meg a sec and we dont lag.. good luck

• try adding more ram to the server i hade that bug once now i run my server with 8 giges of ram to solve that... and look at the amount of bandwith you have running to the server.. i have 6 people on my server with 40/40 meg a sec and we dont lag.. good luck

I have my server running on a Linode dedicated host I wasn't using for anything else. I only have 768 megs of ram dedicated to it and it works fine with 10 people playing.

• Server got 3 GB of RAM and use only about 300-500 MB. It's strange because only I and one other people get lag and two others players are good. We will probably downgrade IC2 version.

[Edit}
    I`ve got a massage from my friend who host server that in server gui when reactor is on stats value gets out of scale.