Language packs for Industrial Craft 2 in the future

• I want language packs for Industrial Craft 2 so I can turn my native language on in Minecraft, Norwegian. If someone could send me one, or give me the tip on how to change the language for IC2, please do so . Why not give everyone that uses Industrial Craft 2 their language in the mod?

• You should probably talk to the creator of the language pack about that

Creator of the language pack? I didn't even suggest support for language packs, I only took advantage of it. Also, why "the" language pack? There are several language packs.

As I don't now Norwegian, I won't be able to help the thread's creator.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

The names for the machines should be the ones from my language pack(because I used official terms as often as I could and offical-sounding terms where I couldn't, not because it's my language pack)

Did I misinterpret this? What I meant was that this guy was interested in creating a language pack for Norwegian so I told him to talk to the guy that made this so that you could be of use in telling how to alter IC2 names to Norwegian

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Did I misinterpret this? What I meant was that this guy was interested in creating a language pack for Norwegian so I told him to talk to the guy that made this so that you could be of use in telling how to alter IC2 names to Norwegian

Oh, I think I did misinterpret this. But the "the" before "language pack" is a bit misleading...

@OP: If you have questions regarding making language packs, feel free to PM me!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

Oh, I think I did misinterpret this. But the "the" before "language pack" is a bit misleading...

Yeah I probably should have said a instead of the, that implies that yours is an official one

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l