All earlier versions of IC2 Ok.upadte was the 1.103 version r1, and
    almost everything is working properly IC2 Nuclear crash with only a
    thermal monitor.

It looks that when I put the monitor on thermal nuclear reactor

screen:

There is an error in the console

screen:

I should add that I'm using Minecraft Forge build 3.3.8-152

I should add that I do not do Java and do not know what the problem is please help!

• You would probably get more help by posting this (with normal font) in the thread of the addon.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• IC2 1.103-r1 for - I've downloaded it from mcportcentral
    IC2Nuclear Control 1.1.11-r1 - I've downloaded from this forum

sorry for the spelling I am Polish and English can not keep perfectly but I think that there is no problem with what I write.

• What other mods are you using?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Computer Craft
    Balkon Weapons
    Aditional Pipes
    BCIC2Crossover
    Buildcraft 2.2.14
    Build Craft Aditional objective
    ExtraBees
    Forestry 1.4.8.6
    HelperCrops 4.0
    Infestation
    Advenced Machines Orginal
    Compact Solars
    Iron Chest
    MFFS V2.0.6.1.0
    zGrav Suite 1.2
    Power Converters 1.3.4
    RailCraft 5.3.3
    Redpower 2.0p5b2
    SeedManager 2.4
    Thermal Expansion 1.0.4.3

I know a lot but it is a server for players

• Follow the instructions here, and tell me if it works

• If a mod contains an IC2 API inside it, delete that. The reason for deleting it is that it is an outdated version that is being used by Nuclear Control instead of the IC2 1.103 API

• Ok I understand the only problem is that I do not see here in the IC2 nuclear file any file / folder that corresponds to the api :/

• Not in the nuclear file, in the files of the other mods that have it

• Unfortunately, I searched the entire IC2 api and other fashion and not found a counterpart from the Nuclear Control
    I removed the IReactor.class and IReactor Chamber.class but it did not work
    I'll just add that putting a thermal monitor on an ordinary surface does not have this error only appears when touched Reactor or Chamber ://

• Did you delete the API's from other mods, not IC2 or Nuclear Control? That is what you should do if you have not done it

• Sorry for such a big problem on my part
    I'm going to sleep with it, thank you for the willingness, as soon as I start the island try if it will succeed if you do not write it will ask for help on.
    will certainly come back here

Thank you again.

• Hello I'm back, I did as I was told it has removed all the mods IC2 api and still do the same mistake, is anyone able to help?

• I think I did not understand
    I use c2 1.103r1 and IC2 Nuclear Control 1.103r1 with older versions is the same error so I do not understand

• If I am reading the traceback correctly, the error is occurring because the thermal monitor block is calling a function that does not exist. Make sure that you are using the version made for the version of IC^2 you are using. In many cases, there is a small version tolerance (Superwrench is an example), but because one of the functions used was replaced, you will have to make sure that the addon was made for that version. If you are using Bukkit, then you could be using the wrong variant. If not, the tell Sheder check the block to see if it is using the old call. In the meantime, ban the block and tell everyone who wants to use it to babysit, derate (reduce the power output), or power down their piles.

A Rock Raider trained as an Engineer, among other things.