[1.106] [SMP] Kane's Bug List and or Confirmed Bugs in SMP. - Updated 9/22/2012

• Batpacks giving armor points is an extremely temper situation where I blame Forge. Back in 1.2.5 it was giving armor points even when the code told it specifically not to, then all of a sudden it worked again, and now in 1.3.2 it is not working again.

On bad drill recharging, see the thread reporting that bug.

• Batpacks giving armor points is an extremely temper situation where I blame Forge. Back in 1.2.5 it was giving armor points even when the code told it specifically not to, then all of a sudden it worked again, and now in 1.3.2 it is not working again.

On bad drill recharging, see the thread reporting that bug.

I did and I beat the bastard to it btw :P, Also another one is sheering not working again with the saw but I'm sure that has been reported a dozen times.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Shearing broke due to a event source/target mishap (it tried to shear the player itself in short) but has been fixed.

EDIT: Time to go radical. Kane, are you interested in a debug build which has some prints when the block break event is fired? Should definitely help me diagnose.
    EDIT2: FIXED

• Added 9/22/2012

Reactor going 4 times faster? -
    I can't even be sure because I had a random interface crash. But after
    setting up my first reactor in SMP I had come back like 20 min later and
    I swear that the thing was almost half way through... Something was
    really strange with the timming. I don't even think it was producing the
    right amount of power. I would have stayed and tested it more but you
    can only take so much when you have seen lack of improvements so far.
    EDIT: I did a excel file on the timing and such lmao... Yeah it's 4 times faster but 1x reward. :(

Sheering Sheep - I can't sheer the poor sheep so now my sheep are becoming extinct. Why oh why poor little sheep.

EDIT: Maybe 3x but you get the point something is screwed up lol

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.