Suggestion: New use for Depleted Uranium

• This is for adding a little bit of real life into IC2. In real life depleted uranium is used for the shell of an Abrams tank with led on the inside to protect the drivers from radiation. I was wondering if

• 1. to add a new ore specifically lead to go in tandem for use with;
    • 2. Depleted Uranium plating which can be used for advanced protection.

Of what to use the protection for maybe reactor plating that can absorb a nuclear overload or maybe a better form of reinforced stone that can be used for building protection. This is just my two cents in hope of further developing this mod for the future.

Thanks.

• For any modders that may read this you do have permission to use this idea just PM me as well as give proper credit about it and once the mod is developed a link as well.

I hope that's a joke. Clearly this is, nobody could be so stupid, isn't it ? This is the suggestion forum: all you suggest is, to be re-used if the Idea is good. And I guess nobody will use this one.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Adding block with more resistance will nerf reinforced stone, like - why to build 3 layers of RS, which will be blown, while you can invest more and build even better non-xploding wall?