[Addon][any Forge 4.1] MC Hard Mode

• You feel that Minecraft is too easy? You punch Creepers into other mobs, dodge arrows with your eyes closed and have started naming those zombies chasing you? Then this is the right thing for you.

Find all details in the Minecraft Forum here

Tested and currently running with IC² 1.106. =)

• It is supposed to be running with IC², I develop it especially for that. Just because it doesn't use the IC API doesn't mean it's not an IC addon. ;)

It kinda does. It implies that it requires IC2 to function, and modifies/extends a functionality of IC2. Not is intentionally made compatible with IC2, because otherwise IronChests would be here, and it even has functions that require IC2 or some other bronze and copper adding mod.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• If you put in more IC related content and actually put effort into your thread then id be happy to have you on the forums. But it was pretty much a slap in the face cross linking post and it's really offensive that we want to whore our addon section for that.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• nice mod, I would hate it personally though :D since I like everything easy-peasy
    also not sure if you know about this, it's what I used for a mod that required really long entity paths a while back
    to reduce lag, I made the entities always path toward a block in the direction of the player instead of the player itself so it had to make a much shorter path for each entity

not sure if thats relavent for your mod, but it really helped me

• It kinda does. It implies that it requires IC2 to function, and modifies/extends a functionality of IC2.

So according to your words it is an IC² mod then, because it changes functionality of IC². The crafting change applies to IC² tools as well, so you cannot craft diamond drills i.E. unless you have upgraded your crafting table first.

not sure if thats relavent for your mod, but it really helped me

Thanks for the idea, but with the recent update there is virtually no lag even with that rather long pathing of mobs. I even consider to make the pathing a standalone mod, because it just eliminates almost all lag out of Minecraft servers that you previously had like with mob-towers. ;)