[1.106] Macerator not working bug

• Bug is simple - macerator is not working. when connected with energy net, It looks like it is supplied with power, but it wouldn't start. Tried to cheat from NEi, Tried batbox+macerator, tried upgrades, nothing works. Even loading IC first.
    I think, that either forestry or mystcraft are messing up. At least, mystcraft did FREAKING mess out of my bees and some small stuff and api is outdated (btw tried replacing IC api in other mods zips and jars).
    Dunno, weird.
    Railcraft has its own macerator, at least.

• Bug is simple - macerator is not working. when connected with energy net, It looks like it is supplied with power, but it wouldn't start. Tried to cheat from NEi, Tried batbox+macerator, tried upgrades, nothing works. Even loading IC first.
    I think, that either forestry or mystcraft are messing up. At least, mystcraft did FREAKING mess out of my bees and some small stuff and api is outdated (btw tried replacing IC api in other mods zips and jars).
    Dunno, weird.
    Railcraft has its own macerator, at least.

try replacing the copper cable with fiber. Its a known bug if its the one I think its triggering.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.