What is the perfect chunk of renewable generator ?

• Official Post

What is an average gain from windmill, anyway? I just can't decide are they worth using over turbines.

Average is 1,66EU/t if you follow correctly any of my setups. 2,7 times better than solar. Wind if massed is better than anything since it generates energy all time and don't need any kind of fuel or maintenance (my setup is 100% break safe).

• Ok but in my case I put MFE at the end on each tower (i have a lot of diamond in my warehouse so I don't care about the cost) and for the moment I put a HV-transformer not reverted to the global output (because with MFE each tower has an output of 128EU/t).

• Official Post

Ok but in my case I put MFE at the end on each tower (i have a lot of diamond in my warehouse so I don't care about the cost) and for the moment I put a HV-transformer not reverted to the global output (because with MFE each tower has an output of 128EU/t)

If you really don't care about setup COST, then use HV transformers on each water tower as relay, connect the output to your MFSUS or mass fabricator.

• My friends and I have decided to set up windmills before continuing to set up water mills (On my server there is a "company system" and we hired someone who brought us a double chest of windmills :love: ) so we already have about 80 stack of windmills set up and the production is awesome compared to other renewable generators it's a lot more.

Tomorrow i'll post screenshots to show you how it's set up and from now we have stopped mining because our generation of UUM is sufficient enough to produce more than one double chest per night so the rest of the projet will be more and more easier.

EDIT :